Ok. hi people! I'm the crazy squirrel around here and school's broken up for me. Hooray! six weeks of worry-free wickedness and fun! I plan to tell you about the wicked stuff I'm getting up to and other interesting bits and pieces.
The sun's come out after weeks and weeks of rain and I'm busy introducing my mad tabby kittens Sid and Viv to the great outdoors. It is quite funny watching Viv bunny-lop through the long grass [Dad hasn't mowed it for months! In fact, it could be years!]. Anyway, we keep thinking we've lost the little fluffballs because they love to climb the trees and hide in the bushes. The only clues we have are the blackbird's alarm calls, the quivering of the bushes and their bells (only Sid's lost his collar already).
My annoying little brother, the Wolfboy, is as usual collecting lily bugs from mum's lillies. He is dressed up as a Greek Hoplite soldier, as his latest enthusiasm is for the Greeks and weapons and armour. Yesterday he made a Trojan horse on the climbing frame. The Badger (my big sister), her friend IVZ, and I joined in because the bonus were army rations (biscuits and pistachio nuts)....
On Friday after we broke up, my best friends, Newwie and Ena, and I had a sleep-over at Newwie's house. Unfortunately, Ena was a little unwell in the night and had to go home. Poor Ena. Poor Newwie's mum. The vomit soaked through the duvet, then the mattress and into the bedstead. That actually happened. It was very upsetting because we had planned this for weeks and weeks. Newwie cried quite a bit. Newwie and I finally went to sleep at about 1 O'clock (in the morning!!!!).
I was shattered the next day and to double it all, I had to go to a Tie-Dye party for my friend Em. Em has a lovely Golden Retriever and it's absolutely HUGE!!! It is as big as a small John Deere tractor. The party was very fun because we got covered in dye and we played on the village green. I wore an old tye-dye dress and my shoulders got a little sun-burnt. It hurt. I must remember the suncream next time!
The sun's come out after weeks and weeks of rain and I'm busy introducing my mad tabby kittens Sid and Viv to the great outdoors. It is quite funny watching Viv bunny-lop through the long grass [Dad hasn't mowed it for months! In fact, it could be years!]. Anyway, we keep thinking we've lost the little fluffballs because they love to climb the trees and hide in the bushes. The only clues we have are the blackbird's alarm calls, the quivering of the bushes and their bells (only Sid's lost his collar already).
| The Hoplite |
| Viv in the Great Outdoors |
My annoying little brother, the Wolfboy, is as usual collecting lily bugs from mum's lillies. He is dressed up as a Greek Hoplite soldier, as his latest enthusiasm is for the Greeks and weapons and armour. Yesterday he made a Trojan horse on the climbing frame. The Badger (my big sister), her friend IVZ, and I joined in because the bonus were army rations (biscuits and pistachio nuts)....
On Friday after we broke up, my best friends, Newwie and Ena, and I had a sleep-over at Newwie's house. Unfortunately, Ena was a little unwell in the night and had to go home. Poor Ena. Poor Newwie's mum. The vomit soaked through the duvet, then the mattress and into the bedstead. That actually happened. It was very upsetting because we had planned this for weeks and weeks. Newwie cried quite a bit. Newwie and I finally went to sleep at about 1 O'clock (in the morning!!!!).
I was shattered the next day and to double it all, I had to go to a Tie-Dye party for my friend Em. Em has a lovely Golden Retriever and it's absolutely HUGE!!! It is as big as a small John Deere tractor. The party was very fun because we got covered in dye and we played on the village green. I wore an old tye-dye dress and my shoulders got a little sun-burnt. It hurt. I must remember the suncream next time!
| Viv in embarrassing knitwear |
No comments:
Post a Comment